Can you guys believe I had never gone apple picking?! Yes, today was my first time and Audrey’s too! We loved it. It was such a perfect day to go too. It was 80ºF during the day, but we headed to the Apple Orchard at around 3:30pm. By the time we got there the weather had cooled down, just perfect! We picked our apples and then went to the gift shop to get some apple cider and donuts, yum!
I think I’ll be making my first apple pie!
So I just found out about this linkup and I think it’s such a good idea to finish off the week. Five things or highlights of my week that took my mind off all the hard work I had to accomplish during the week. My series will be called Fünf because it is my favorite number in German (the way it sounds)
1. Undoubtedly my cup of coffee that helped me finish my assignments of the week.
2. Seeing this girl, Irene, on Thursday. I had been too long!
3. I’m in love with all the fall colors! I LOVE the trees and their pretty leaves! I also love seeing the wind blow them off the trees.
4. The University. As much as I’m not currently enjoying it, I’m always grateful to be able to attend. And it looks pretty during the fall.
5. I couldn’t believe I saw this gem today! I want one! It was in perfect condition too. Too bad that man thought I was taking a picture of him and didn’t move (he was in awe as well). The said man told me to look at the back of it, the plate frame read Rosie’s 1966 Samba aka Mom’s Hippie Bus.
The leaves are changing…fall will be here soon 🍂🍃
"A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2014"
Audrey: loves her Chick-fil-A binoculars